Two English clubs – Liverpool and Tottenham FC have reportedly made £60 million bid for Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen.
According to a report from renowned Italian journalist Diego De Lucas, the European Champions are keen to make the Ligue 1 hotshot their ideal striker.
Another report made in AreaNapoli (via Sport Witness) claim that Tottenham have also made a similar offer of £60 million for the 21-year-old.
However, it is left to be known if Lille will accept offers for the striker.
Osimhen has shown glimpses of becoming a World class striker since his emergence at Lille LOSC. Pace, energy instinct and precision are just a few of his incredible attributes.
The youngster was in superb form before the premature end of the Ligue 1 season. Despite the fact that it was his debut season in France, he still managed to score 18 goals in all competitions.
His performances for the Super Eagles of Nigeria have also been wonderful, having scored four goals in just eight appearances.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do