Italian queens AS Roma have completed the supprise signing of Super Falcons left fullback Osinachi Ohale on a one-year deal.
The 28-year-old player joined the Serie A Women’s League outfit for an undisclosed fee from Real Madrid women’s team formerly called CD Tacon.
The announcement was made today July 30, via AS Roma Pidgin twitter page. It reads:
“Naija!!! Una pikin don finally join #ASRoma. Make Una welcome Osinachi Ohale to @ASRomaWomen!”
Una pikin don finally join #ASRoma 🐺
— AS Roma Pidgin (@ASRomaPidgin) July 30, 2020
At 28, Ohale’s experience will come in handy for AS Roma Women who were reportedly seeking for an experienced signing from the top leagues (France, Spain, US or UK)
The Nigerian international spent just one season with Real Madrid women before parting ways with them last month after the expiration of her contract.
She made 15 Primera Iberdrola appearances and scored twice before the cancellation of the Spanish women’s league as a result of coronavirus.
Meanwhile the sweet left-footed player have already expressed gladness over her historic move. She said via the club’s official website:
“I chose Roma because of so many things; so many amazing things about the club, about this city and this country that interested me.
“I felt like it would be a great thing for me, to explore and to experience new things and a new challenge.”
Ohale has won four African Women’s Cup of Nations titles and has also made three Fifa Women’s World Cups appearances for Nigeria.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?