Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez has officially joined Inter Milan on a permanent deal from Manchester United.
Recent report from Manchester United’s website shows the player who spent two unfruitful seasons at Old Trafford, scoring just five goals in 45 appearances is now a Nerazzurro.
Sanchez became the first Chilean to play a competitive game for Manchester United after moving from Arsenal in January 2018.
He moved to Inter Milan on a one-season loan in August 2019 after he was deemed surplus to requirements at Old Trafford.
The 31-year-old spent the 2019-20 season on loan at San Siro side, helping Antonio Conte’s men finish as runners-up in Serie A, while also scoring four goals in 29 games.
He has now fully linked up with his former United team-mates Romelu Lukaku and Ashley Young who joined the club last year.
Meanwhile, Alexis Sanchez’s departure frees up United’s iconic number seven jersey, which would likely go to Jadon Sancho, should the Englishman finally make the move from Dortmund.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”