Neymar has eagerly been anticipating a return to Camp Nou, to reunite with his friend in the club he so love. He tried to force his way through during the transfer last summer, however, the funds were not available to complete the deal.
Messi also wants the Barça to Include Inter Milan’s Lautaro Martinez in their transfer plans as he is regarded as Luis Suarez’s long-term replacement at the Nou Camp. The 22-year-old Argentine star has been on terrific form for Inter this season, netting 16 goals in all competitions for the Italian giants.
However, Messi would rather Barcelona broke the bank to re-sign Neymar as Martinez is considered a second option.
Meanwhile, Barcelona are eager to consider Messi’s demand for Neymar as a major signing this summer would keep the Argentina talisman happy at the club.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.07.07Daddy Freeze claims Davido called him a ‘great prophet’
- World2020.07.07Another pandemic looms, as age-long bubonic plague resurfaces in China
- Football2020.07.07Victor Osimhen emerges as transfer target for Barcelona
- Football2020.07.06Barcelona President faces sanction for saying that VAR favors Real Madrid