Meanwhile in 2018, Bennell was jailed for 30 years after being convicted of 50 child sexual offenses committed between 1979 and 1991.
However, Manchester City and Crewe Alexandra has refused to accept responsibility for the abuse committed. They argue that the claims have been brought too late to be heard by the court.
The complainants are yet to provide any proof of sexual abuse before the court.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”