European champions Liverpool are preparing to offer Sadio Mane a new contract that would see out the striker’s career at the club.
This comes amid claims by football pundit Gab Marcotti that Mane wants to leave the club to join Real Madrid so as to be happy after falling out with his boss Jurgen Klopp.
It is also believed that Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is a huge fan of the Senegalese. The Frenchman is desperate to land a goalscoring winger with the prowess of the reigning African player of the year.
However, Jurgen Klopp has dismissed the rumours of a potential breakup with one of his best attackers. A football Insider reports that Klopp is keen to tie the striker down to ward off Los Blancos. And Liverpool have moved to counter the efforts of the Spanish giants by offering the forward a ‘career-ending’ contract at Anfield.
Mane seen his stock rise ever since he moved to Liverpool four years ago. The player has gone from strength to strength especially since his current manager Jurgen Klopp took over at Anfield.
Liverpool are on course to win their first league title in 30 years with super Sadio scoring 14 league goals this term.
It is now left to see whether the 28-year-old star would accept a lifelong commitment to Liverpool.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.29Canadian Prime Minister captured jogging on the open streets. Can an African President do it?
- Celebrity2020.09.29Listen to Kiddwaya’s powerful speech during Brighto’s birthday party
- Celebrity2020.09.29Lagos State internal revenue has reached out to Laycon
- Lifestyle2020.09.28“Real men don’t pester women,” says Yul Edochie”