Ronaldo’s teammates at Juventus seem to have taken note of the kind of passion the player has for football.
Italian football is scheduled for restart tonight, with a mouth-watering Coppa Italia semi-final clash between Juventus and AC Milan.
All players have been training hard ahead of the game, but Cristiano Ronaldo’s mentality looks far more intimidating for his teammates. The forward is more determined to win the treble this season, starting with the Coppa Italia.
According to reports by Tuttosport, his teammates confessed they have never seen 35-year-old so motivated for a game before.
Former Arsenal star Ramsey recently opened up about Cristiano’s training style, claiming that he is always the first man in and the last one out of the gym.
Ramsey said in a statement to Athletic:
“Nah, he’s always last in [the gym]. He’s one of the best players in history and there’s no questioning his commitment to the game and to what he needs to do for himself.
“He’s first into the gym doing all his bits and bobs and then he wants to win every single match on the pitch.
“All the players do but there’s a real determination every single time.
“He just goes out there and produces week-in, week-out and scores so many goals. So many important goals as well.
Fans would be hoping for Cristiano Ronaldo to transfer his momentum to the pitch having salvaged a point for the Italian champions in the first leg which ended 1-1 at San Siro.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.19Video: Watch what Oshiomhole did before casting his vote
- Football2020.09.19Nigerian youngster breaks Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga record
- Entertainment2020.09.18Controversial lady diabolically call Ned Nwoko to make her his 8th wife (Watch Video)
- Lifestyle2020.09.18White woman reveals what Nigerian women will never do