Argentine superstar Lionel Messi is desperately waiting to get back to playing the game loves so much in his home ground Camp Nou.
In his recent post on Instagram, the 32-year-old star confessed he really missed Camp Nou, and can’t wait to play in the stadium again.
He wrote: I’ve really missed this place…Can’t wait to play here again!
The six-time ballon d’Or winner trained alone at Camp Nou on Saturday due to a minor quad injury. Heunderwent “specific work at the stadium” after missing the sessions on Wednesday and Friday, but will hopefully be back in group training on Monday as they prepare for the return of LaLiga on June 11.
Barcelona will play their first game away to Mallorca next week Saturday, and then play a home game on June 16 against Leganes, and hopefully then Messi will be fit and available to lead the team out again.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control