Paris Saint Germain forward Neymar Jr. has bid his Brazilian brother Thiago Silva farewell on his journey to the Premier League.
The 28-year-old playmaker admitted that he will miss every moment with Thiago Silva, but wished him ‘Goodluck’. He wrote via Instagram:
“I will miss filling your bag every day…Good luck. Love you”
Silva 35, has completed his one-year contract with Chelsea on a free transfer with an option of adding another 12 months.
His move to Stamford Bridge came as a result of Frank Lampard’s desire for a cool-headed leader at the heart of his defense.
The veteran defender is considered as one of the greatest players of Paris Saint Germain. During the eight-year spell with the club, he won a joint record of seven Ligue 1 championships, five consecutive Coupes de la Ligue and five Coupes de France and led his team to their first Champions League final Lisbon last week Sunday.
Thiago Silva made 204 appearances with PSG and scored 9 goals.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?