Although the Brazilian has expressed his desire to return to Barcelona, the Paris club are yet reluctant to let him go without a fight. They have successfully managed to tie Neymar down to the club every year since he joined in 2017. Barcelona intensified the chase last summer with Neymar reportedly offering to pay part of his own transfer fee, but again the deal was turned down.
This time however, it appears Paris Saint Germain have decided to free the 28-year-old from their bondage. According to reports from L’Equipe, they are willing to accept installmental payment of €150 million transfer fee of Neymar.
Meanwhile, the Catalan giants might still struggle to sign Neymar given their financial situation, and that could afford PSG the opportunity to extend his contract.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.09.20Goodluck Jonathan issues important advice to re-elected Obaseki
- Football2020.09.20Gattuso showers praises on Osimhen after making his debut Serie A appearance
- Football2020.09.20Ekong, Chukwueze, Rasheedat and others model Nigeria’s home and away kits (Photos)
- Football2020.09.20Read what La Liga said about Samuel Chukwueze