Super Eagles interim captain William Troost-Ekong, Super Falcons forward Rasheedat Ajibade and other Nigerian players have modelled the new 2020 home and away kits from Nike.
According to top football leaks website FootyHeadlines, the new home kit was made with a bolder design than its predecessor, while the away strip was inspired by Onaism, a traditional artistic movement in Nigeria.
The away kit also features an intriguing feather graphic detail on the cuffs, collar and lateral stripes, which are zig-zag shaped.
Another interesting one among them is the hand-made Agbada derived from the traditional Nigerian Agbada robes. It’s made with different hues of green and subtle light grey motifs on the white central body.
It is believed that this new kit could break the astounding sales figures of the previous 2018 world cup jersey when it officially goes up for sale.
Meanwhile, various retailers have confirmed that the Nigeria 2020 collection will soon hit the market. But before then, check out how it suits these star players.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement