In an Instagram video posted on Super Eagles official account, the German gaffer stated that we a very very difficult match to play against an invisible enemy.
He advised that we can win the match if we play without contact of other people.
He said on Instagram:
“It’s Gernot Rohr, Super Eagles coach, we have a very very difficult match to play. The match is against an invisible enemy, we have to be in a good solidarity and with good discipline to stay at home.
“We can win this match, but everybody must play game, must be without contact of other people, must stay at home and go out when it’s necessary.
Please respect it and we will win the match together”
Meanwhile, the 66-year-old tactician has expressed his desire to keep coaching the super Eagles amid rumours that he received other offers. However, the president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick recently revealed some terms that will be part of his new contract and it is believed he will be mandated to include a certain number of players based in the country in his squad.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.07.14Report: Tottenham could sign Victor Osimhen in the next few days
- Entertainment2020.07.13Will Smith takes his wife to the Bahamas despite her recent confession
- Entertainment2020.07.13Kanye West reveals who told him to contest for U.S. Presidency
- Entertainment2020.07.12Nollywood’s Ini Edo gets political re-appointment