According to reports by Mundo Deportivo Barcelona FC are working behind the scenes to find a way to get rid of Martin Braithwaite this summer.
Braithwaite was signed from Leganes last winter for a fee worth €18 million last winter (the amount of his release clause at Leganes).
The Danish striker was purchased to compensate for the injury of Ousmane Dembélé. However, the player have reportedly been asked to find a new club after the arrival of Dembélé from a long injury layoff.
Though the 29-year-old forward wasn’t given much time to impress in Barcelona, but after making only 4 starts in his eleven appearances, he couldn’t offer anything special either.
His agent, who is the same as Frenkie De Jong’s, have revealed that Braithwaite is no longer a part of the Blaugrana’s plans and could be transferred before the end of the summer transfer window on October 5.
Le10sport have also disclosed that Barca could consider a loan operation with an option to buy, If an agreement for a transfer cannot be reached.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.08.13Ruth Kadiri: “We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians”
- Football2020.08.13Son’s pulsating solo goal against Burnley wins EPL Goal of the Season [Video]
- Politics2020.08.13Twitter users drag Fani-Kayode for posting a shaggy image of his daughter
- Politics2020.08.13Omokri unearths a video of President Buhari accusing Goodluck Jonathan of incompetency