According to reports by Gazzetta dello Sport, Barcelona FC have given Inter a 10 day ultimatum to accept an offer for 22-year-old forward Lautaro Martinez.
Inter is demanding €90m in cash for the player, and then the involvement of players could be negotiated.
Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportivo earlier reported that the two clubs are very close to finalizing a deal for Martinez.
Lautaro Martínez is currently one of the hottest players out there in the market. The 22-year-old centre-forward has the potential to become among the best modern strikers on the planet and has exploded onto the scene in recent years. He is considered as a direct replacement for ageing Luis Suarez.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Politics2020.07.08Yul Edochie and Omokri question the appointment of a northerner as EFCC chairman
- Football2020.07.08Super Eagles striker, Onuachu tests positive for Coronavirus
- News2020.07.08Photo: Job vacancy in Dubai exempts Nigerians from applying
- World2020.07.08China gives U.S. condition to involve in trilateral arm control