Exercises are physical activities we do to keep fit. However, most people are used to outdoor exercises such as jogging and running.
But here are exercises you can do indoors:
1.Push ups. Get into an upward position with your hands on the floor, shoulder width apart. Lower your body to the ground, pause at the bottom and then back up to the returning position. Keep it controlled. You could try kneeling ones as well to start off with.
- Jumping jacks. Stand up tall, feet together, hands by your side. Quickly raise your hands above your head, while jumping out with your feet, stretched out to the side. All in one movements.
3.Walkouts. Stand with your feet hip width apart, bend over and place your hands on the floor, in front of your feet. Put weight onto your hands and walk them forwards and backwards.
4.Plank Place forearms on the ground with elbows aligned below the shoulders and arms in line with the body shoulders width apart hold for as long as you can. Time it on your phone.
5. Sit ups on your back, bend your knees about a hip distance apart, hands behind your head and lift up just inches away from your knees then return back down.
6.Squats Backt straight chest and shoulders up. Keep looking straight ahead, knees shoulder width apart, bend both knees at a 90-degree angle then return back up to the starting position.
7.Leg raises. Lie on your back, legs straight together, keep your legs straight and lift them all the way up to the ceiling, slowly lower your legs back down till just above the floor.
- Meet three Nollywood celebrities that endorsed BBNaija’s Whitemoney. - August 4, 2021
- Breastfeeding positions for babies. - August 4, 2021
- Ese Brume’s past achievements before winning Nigeria’s first medal at Tokyo Olympics - August 4, 2021