Nigerian actress and film producer Ruth Kadiri has made a strong statement with regards to the currupt political leadership in the country.
The 32-year-old movie star in a post shared via her Instagram page on Thursday, August 13, 2020, said voting should abolished in Nigeria until the corrupt leaders are executed.
“We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians and public servants who misuse Nigeria’s funds. I said what I said,” she wrote.
“Correct me if I’m wrong and tell me what your government has done for you.”
The Edo State born actress further highlighted that these politicians always have a campaign strategy of making several false promises which they will never fulfill when they are elected.
She further urged her fellow citizens never to be deceived by such empty promises, filled with lies.
“Any political party promising you a better Nigeria is a liar. They have ruled, yet nothing has changed, be wise. Pls be wise,” she wrote.
Read more below:
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?
- Football2020.10.26Pogba vows to take legal action against The Sun for publishing fake news about his retirement
- Celebrity2020.10.26Celebrities react to another video of Babatunde Fashola doing detective work at Lekki Toll-Gate