Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of twelve new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
The appointments was made known today Abuja, by the Head of Service of the Federation, Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan.
The newly appointed Permanent Secretaries and their states includes:
Akinlade Oluwatoyin, Kogi; Alkali Bashir Nura, Kano; Anyanwutaku Adaora lfeoma, Anambra; Ardo Babayo Kumo, Gombe; Belgore Shuaib Mohammad Lomido, Kwara; and Ekpa Anthonia Akpabio, Cross River.
Hussaini Babangida, Jigawa; Mahmuda Mamman, Yobe; Meribole Emmanuel Chukwuemeka, Abia; Mohammed Aliyu Ganda, Sokoto; Tarfa Yerima Peter Adamawa; and Udoh Moniloja Omokunmi, Oyo.
RELATED ARTICLE: Buhari approves joint military and police operation in five states
The swearing-in and deployment of the twelve new permanent secretaries will be announced in due course, as stated by the Director, Communications Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF), Mrs. Olawunmi Ogunmosunle.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?