Popular Nigerian musician Paul Okoye a.k.a Rudeboy has taken his #EndSars Protest into another level with a new song titled “Oga”, produced by Chrisstringz records.
Well is very difficult for a sane person to doubt the God given talent of Rudeboy, musically he is indeed blessed by God.
Rudeboy who was a member of the defunct Psquare group comes through with a new song titled “Oga”.
In the music, Rudeboy talks about the current political situation and unrest in the country and the need for Nigerians both home and abroad to rise to their feet and protest for real change!.
The message on the song is clear, ‘stop election violence, no sars, end police brutality, end sars, we need honest leaders, no more corrupt leaders and we need good leaders‘.
Several Nigerian youths have been Protesting all over the country against brutality and extortion of Nigerians by operatives of FSARS.
- Wisdom Iwu can be found writing, designing and developing all sorts of great content. A freelance writer, thinker and lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. Check out his social media accounts below:
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: Eucharia Anunobi Rain Curses On Doris Ogala For Saying That Uche Elendu Lied About Her Vandalised Store
- News2020.10.27Abia State Gov Declares A General Cleanup Exercise From 8am-3pm Today.
- News2020.10.25‘Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Cart Away COVID-19 Palliative In Adamawa Warehouse (Video)
- Politics2020.10.25“Our Lifestyle Is Provoking the Youths” – Rochas Okorocha Warns Other Senators