People in a relationship can sometimes suddenly begin to lose interest in the whole relationship affair. The reason for this could range from cheating to a whole lot of others.
Below are 5 common reasons men lose interest in relationships:
1. The woman is not supportive: As a lady, you need to always let your partner know that you’re rooting for him, and that you have his back. If your actions rarely show support, he might start to think that you don’t really care, and then resentment sets in.
2. Disrespect: Being belittled, disrespected or questioned, can make a man seek to get out of the relationship.
3. Efforts don’t match: If a guy puts in a certain amount of energy into a relationship, and the lady does not, it won’t be long before he starts distancing himself. Efforts does not have to the same in value, it just have to be significant enough.
4. Cheating: Men find it very difficult to deal with a woman who cheats, and cheating always brings relationships to a place of conflict.
5. Difference in sex drive: If the gap in the sex drive between a man and his partner is way too much, it will definitely affect the relationship. It won’t be long before the man gets fed up.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more tips on relationship.