Here are 5 common breast myths you need to know:
1. Your Bra Size Remains The Same Throughout Your Lifetime
This isn’t true. It has been shown that a woman tends to wear 7-8 different bra sizes in her lifetime because over the years, a lot of changes happen in the body which tends to change the size, shape and density of the breasts.
2. Wearing A Bra Can Cause Breast Cancer
There is no proof to this myth. There is no causal link between cancer and bras.
Read also: Alternatives for women who hate wearing bras
3. Breastfeeding Makes Your Breasts Sag
So many people believe this myth, but this isn’t quite true. The breasts sags with age and not by breastfeeding.
4. Breasts Grow When You Start Having Sex
This is also another popular myth among people. However, sex is not the only measure that promotes the growth of the breasts. Infact, there is no scientific backing to this claim.
5. Breasts Stop Growing After Teenage Years
This isn’t true because a woman’s breasts will continue to see changes throughout her lifetime.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more interesting updates.