United States President Donald Trump announced on Thursday that he and his wife Melania Trump will begin a quarantine process after testing positive for Coronavirus.
“Tonight, @FLOTUS [Melania] and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!” he wrote on Twitter.
The President and his wife were confirmed positive after Hope Hicks, one of his closest advisers, tested positive for Covid-19, according to Trump’s statement on Twitter.
Donald Trump’s situation could be delicate considering these three important facts reported by the leading health agency:
1. The U.S. President is in a high-risk group simply by virtue of his age (he is 74 years) and his weight. Donald Trump is clinically obese and obesity is a risk factor for a more severe form of the illness.
2. Trump is a male and men are more likely to die or suffer severe illness from Coronavirus than women, the leading health agency reported.
3. It is yet to be known if the President has other medical conditions that could put him into a high-risk group.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?