The colour of a lady’s vaginal discharge goes a very long way to determine the state of the reproductive health of that woman. That is why, it is pertinent to pay attention to it, especially when it is not the usual.
Here are 5 types of vaginal discharge and what they mean:
1. Creamy and milky white: When your discharge is a variety of white shades of discharge, it can be normal. A white discharge keeps your vagina lubricated during sex and keeps your vaginal tissues healthy.
2. Clear discharge: A clear discharge can be tagged as a normal discharge. It is also the go-to discharge a healthy body expels to rebalance itself. This colour usually occurs during your ovulation, pregnancy or when you’re aroused.
3. Cloudy grey: When your discharge turns to grey, then you need to see your doctor. It could be a sign of bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is a very common infection in women.
4. Pale yellow to neon green: A pale yellow discharge could be more than you think. Most times a change in diet can be be the cause or even an infection.
5. Bluish to deep pink: A bluish or pink discharge is just a sign of the beginning of your cycle. However, it can also be a sign of serious health problem.
Visit Newsblenda.com for more health tips.