Nollywood veteran actress and philanthropist Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is currently enjoying some precious moments with all her family members at their residence in Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.
The 42-year-old actress recently took to her Instagram page to share some lovely photos of herself and her reunited family, which includes her husband and their four children.
According to the post which accompanied the pictures, a welcome party was organised for Omotola’s first daughter Princess who recently got her MSc at the University of Cyprus.
“Reunited !!! And Our First Masters Degree Holder in the Fam is Back,” she wrote Instagram.
See images below:
If you are yet to know, Omotola Jalada has been married to Captain Matthew Ekeinde since 1996. Together, they share four children, Princess, M.J Meraiah and Michael.
Princess her first daughter was born on 30 March 1997 (24 years ago).
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Entertainment2020.10.27BBNaija Lockdown housemates celebrate one month after the show with classic photos (See All)
- Celebrity2020.10.27Video: The moment Cardi B raged in front of the police over the arrest of Offset
- Football2020.10.27Meet Chidera Ejuke, the hier to Okocha and Mikel Obi’s throne
- Lifestyle2020.10.26Opinion: When someone uses the expression DEAR, what does it imply?