After three years of marriage and romance, Us Weekly reported that Cardi B has filed for divorce on Tuesday September 15, against Migos rapper Offset at the Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta.
Hollywood Unlocked have confirmed that a divorce petition was indeed filed in Georgia by Belcalis Almanzar a.k.a. Cardi B against Kiari Cephus (Offset).
Attorney Adrienne Lawrence also took to social media to establish that there was a lawsuit and the date for the hearing will be on November.
“It indeed appears that Cardi B filed for divorce from Offset in Fulton County, Georgia earlier today. The hearing is set for Nov 4, 2020. Wishing them both the best,” she wrote on Twitter along with a capture of the alleged filing
It indeed appears that Cardi B filed for divorce from Offset in Fulton County, Georgia earlier today. The hearing is set for Nov 4, 2020.
Wishing them both the best. pic.twitter.com/Cx24VptzbD
— Adrienne Lawrence (@AdrienneLaw) September 15, 2020
People alleged that the “WAP” singer discovered that Offset, 28, had been unfaithful yet again, hence the reason for their split.
The couple went their separate ways in 2018 amid allegations of Offset’s infidelity. Cardi decided to take him back then, but this time around, she seems to have had enough.
According to the court documents obtained by TMZ, Cardi B is currently “seeking primary physical custody as well as legal custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Kulture. She also wants Offset to pay child support”.
- Law Blessing is a skilled writer with loads of experience in the field. Although a freelance Author, he's passionately involved in articles related to sports and entertainment.
- Celebrity2020.10.01Alexx Ekubo surprises his mother with a car gift (Video)
- Celebrity2020.09.30Fans mock Regina Daniels after sharing a picture with her husband and son
- Celebrity2020.09.30Rechael Okonkwo still looks beautiful after going bald, check out these recent photos
- Entertainment2020.09.30Here are the top 16 earners of the BBNaija Lockdown award party